we use it.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send
us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer
service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for
marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
• Log Files
My Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type,
Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users'
movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, My Website uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor
accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing
our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Double Click DART Cookie
to serve ads to our site visitors based upon their visit to www.purposelyfulfilled.com and other sites on the internet. However, visitors may choose to decline the use of DART cookies by visiting the
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that My Website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options. You may find a complete list of these Privacy Policies and their links here:
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more
detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at
the browsers' respective websites.
What Are Cookies?
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories
and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
• Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has
• Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user
is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may
charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you
believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you
believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we
have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any
of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their
My Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children
under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.